Translate

Thursday 7 November 2013

DisneyWorld Day 4- 2nd November

Today we had a character dining Breakfast at Grand Floridian Resort and Spa at 1900 Park Fare which is a restaurant in this resort. At this character dining experience there was a Buffet and IT WAS GOOD!!!
Now onto the characters.  Here you met Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Mary Poppins, Alice from Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter.




So after our wonderful breakfast we had plans to go to Animal Kingdom but it started to rain and it was very overcast so we decided to go to the outlet shops.  This may not sound like my cup of tea but I had a deal with Dad which was if I behaved he would take me to the Games Arcade. So I held in all my complaints and hope it will all pay off.
We spent about 5 and a half hours at this centre and bought heaps of stuff.  I even got some clothes and shoes.

So I am holding Dad to his deal even though he may try to deny it.

Later that night we had to go to Fort Wilderness camp site for the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue.  We caught the boat to the camp site.  In this show the Pioneer Hall Players put together a set of musical numbers which were quiet old songs.  The Pioneer Hall Players had a competition to find members of the audience who came from the furtherest away. One of the guys came to us and Mum said we came from Australia so the spot light shone on us and we got to wave to the audience.  When the spotlight shone on us we couldn't really see much but as time progressed we got used to it. I thought this show was really good and at the end the kids got to go around the hall and they gave the kids a washboard with a spoon to make noise on it but you couldn't keep it.  We caught the bus back to our lodge as it was still raining when we came outside.

Overall I enjoyed the day except for the shopping!

As always; REPORT and have fun on your next holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment