Translate

Tuesday 12 November 2013

DisneyWorld Day 7 - 5th November

Today we went to Hollywood Studios. We saw the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular. In this show they had Harrison Ford's stunt guy and some girl's stunt guy!! In this show they had a set behind a set behind another set. The first two sets could be moved so they can film with the audience seeing all of the action! The 3rd set was a sand set so it had to stay there.
I thought this show  was awesome and I liked all of the stunts. They asked people over 16 to volunteer to be apart of the show. One of the people was a set-up so he actually worked for Disney!! 






After this we went to Star Tours (again). This time the beginning was the same but towards the end you went into Jar Jar Binks' home!! So we are planning on going on this again!!

After that we had a lunch reservation for Mama Melroses. This restaurant was Italian so I got a pizza!! Matthew can we please have a Mario "Wahuu!!".

Then we went to see Phineas and Ferb nextdoor!!






I'm sure that you agree with me (I'm talking to the boys) that stunts with cars, flames, explosion and destruction is AWESOME!!!
So we went to the Lights Motors Action Stunt Show!!!
Picture
In this show the Disney crew reveals the secrets that make your favourite stunts possible!!
Pictures
All up I thought this was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that we went into "The Magic of Disney Animation" building where we took part in Animation Academy. We drew Carl Fredrickson from UP!
I thought mine was a bit small so I need to draw larger next time. Other than that everybody's turned out fine!!

We went into the 5pm session of the American idol experience. The set looks a lot like the one on TV.
People audition earlier in the day and then face it off in a designated show (not displayed outside) time. The judges are a bunch of nobodies!! But it was still cool!

Then we headed to Pixar Place for Toy Story Midway Mania!! Unfortunately I can't remember the scores but I remember that Dad was 1st, I was 2nd and Mum was 3rd.

We also walked around and had a look at the buildings from the movies.

As always; REPORT and have fun on your next holiday!!

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment