Translate

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Hollywood Wrap-Up

On our 2nd day in Hollywood we found out that Disney had cancelled the taping of Jessie for the next day. I was devastated. But I had the Warner Bros. Studio Tour the day after tomorrow. Warner Bros. will be the next post.

The day after the news reached us about Jessie we heard that they would be lighting the Christmas tree at our hotel and that Jessica Sanchez from American Idol, some 15 year old girl from The Voice USA and Radio Disney would be there that day. At 4pm we got our wristbands to meet Jessica Sanchez and we enjoyed all of Radio Disney's fun activities.

I got up on stage and the guy said "You've got a bit of an accent, where are you from" and I said "Australia" and then he said "Well Connor I think that's the furthest continent that someone we know is from". The guy got everybody to say "HIT IT DJ MIKE" whenever music was involved in an activity. When I was up on stage DJ Mike wanted ME and only ME to say "HIT IT DJ MIKE" and I did. I yelled into the microphone!!




Earlier that day we went to Griffith Observatory. Mrs J, we should've gone there for a Term 1 Excursion!! The view was amazing. I got a sign that says Connor Dr!!!





The next day we got all of the souvenirs and presents for 5Blue. Mrs Johnston and Mrs Stockley get special presents from Seth McFarlane. The rest of our time in Hollywood were rest days. The last full day we went to Nickelodeon, they don't do tours but we saw the car park. In the car park they filmed Victorious!! That was where they ate. The show has finished now so they weren't filming!! We also went outside CNN!!








As always; REPORT and have fun on your next holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment